Thursday, April 25, 2024

My wow moment!

 


My wow moment!




I couldn’t go to the terrace for the past few weeks in the evenings. Today, I did. And within 3-4 mts of me reaching the terrace, I was looking at the flock of egrets (I presume) flying above me. What a sight! And as I regretted not being able to look at them for long, one more flock just flew past me. I was blessed! I was happy!

I completed my walking, well almost, and then out of nowhere came a hawk. It flew or should I say hovered above me for a couple of minutes and then moved ahead and made quite a few rounds for me to watch its glory!

Then, it left!

Moral of the story: When we do our bit (me going to the terrace here), the Universe showers its abundance on us (here able to watch birds was my gift from high above!).

It does every single time and to each person – without an exception!

Now, it is on the individual to see “the grace” that’s descended from above! One can choose to ignore what is given to us and complain about “the particular desire not being met too”. That is an individual choice!

But, grace is on each one!

We can choose to be grateful, happy, hopeful and cheerful on all such occasions. We can use them to increase our faith and connection with the Divine/Universe. Or we can end up saying “But I asked for grapes and he gave me mangoes”. We can open our “Pandora’s box of pain”. The choice is ours!

What were your choices for today?

Concluded...

**** 

# wow moments, being grateful, mindfulness, being awareness, on grace, happiness, 

read the link to receive your blessing https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/09/wow-moments-blessing.html



No comments: