Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Sadhan for the Invocation of Rama into our lives, Nation and the World!

 


Sadhan for the Invocation of Rama into our lives, Nation and the World! 



Further to https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=ram+lalla, I am very glad that at least one among you - Swathi has been able to complete the entire sadhan as decided and instructed. 

Not for just this sadhan but see for yourself in any venture, there are lots of takers at the start.

Many drop out after a few days.

Some more drop out after walking for a few more days. 

Just a handful keep walking still! 

Then, most drop out and only a couple touch the end line!

So, it happened this time too - even in sadhan - or maybe more so in Sadhan!

But, even if one person comes to the finish line it is a huge cause of celebration for all of us!

Because, every time, someone walks this path (however little it maybe) diligently, it impacts the whole group. That person is carrying the torch for the entire group at that point of time!

As most of you must have noticed, people participating in the blog also change from time to time. Look at the comments to understand this. No person has been continuously following the blog since its inception. The only constant with the blog is 'me'!

Readers come and go. Then, some come back after some time. Then they continue for some more time and then go away. 

Why does this happen?

Mostly, people are regular when they are facing a problem. Once the problem is solved, they go away. Then after a few years, they end up facing some problems in life and then they come back and become regulars in the blog |(and also in class).

I am yet to meet a person who continues with sadhan, is regular with sadhan, has the same amount of respect, affection, and gratitude as when he started and is sincere with sadhan with the same intensity!!! https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-your-feed-back-helps.html

People use the words "gratitude", "love", "bhakt/devotee/devotion", "faith" so casually and yet the truth of these words is just this - "https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/04/on-faith-and-being-faithful.html".

Don't worry or feel bad. No one is judging you. You are who you are! You are not answerable to anyone - and it applies to me too in your life! but, you need to know yourself - the real way! And for that, one needs to take action. One needs to be courageous to walk this path! One needs to take time to look within and find out the real emotions, real feelings, real thought processes and the real you! And then, therein you will find the way to solve all the causes of your pain and suffering! https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2009/04/know-thyself.html 

And the first step towards that path and end is the "regular sadhan". 

Swathi, for doing it "this time" and for being the only one - will receive reiki for one week.

For not expecting anything in return and just doing sadhan for sadhan's sake - she receives Reiki for one week - again!

For silently following the instructions - with no questions and no demands - for one fortnight - again!

Each attitude of a person brings abundance or pain depending on the attitude - every single time it is expressed by the person. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/05/ask-and-it-shall-be-given-me-my-guru_26.html. Here, it is obvious. In life too, it happens, it's just that we are not aware of what we receive.  We are not generous and honest enough to validate what we receive. We feel entitled and so we count our blessings also as our "right" and grow in bitterness instead of gratitude! 

What she received from me is nothing to what she is to receive in exchange for her sadhan. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/on-receiving-for-healing-and-growing.html. Swathi is to open her eyes and heart to see it and validate it. So, it is for everyone else too! 

Jai Shree Ram!






5 comments:

Swati said...

Hi,
Thank you so so much mam for sending me healing.
Last 2 days I am feeling that I am receiving reiki on my third eye chakra at around 12.40pm.
As a form of gratitude or to develop this attitude I will be sending reiki to mother Earth for this whole month for 15mins starting from tomorrow.

Swati said...

Hi,
Mam, I didn't understand what you meant by this.
Swathi is to open her eyes and heart to see it and validate it.

Please explain if possible.
Thank you
Swati

Swati said...

Hi,

Here, it is obvious. In life too, it happens, it's just that we are not aware of what we receive.

I have been doing regular hands on sadhan but still my awareness to things is less.
Rightly said we are not aware of the things to validate it.
Will work on my awareness and get back on it.
Though you have given incentive of healing for awareness. Will work on it.

Kshitija said...

Hi swathi
Since past few weeks every Sunday my mother in law was sending the food for us . She said you work entire week and on Sunday too so I will send the food . Without me even asking she started sending the food .
https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2024/04/to-one-of-finest-persons-i-knowsarojini.html
Today after reading the above post it was like jolt to me . I was going for class my mother in law sent food . I always took it for granted. What is soo great in her sending food. I remember mam saying in the class about the importance of validation. Its the choice of the person to do something for us we are not entitled to demand them. Till now I couldn’t get it but today as soon as I read the post I realised something and called my mother in law to thank her . I am very great full to her for being so thoughtful. So this is my opening my eyes and heart to see it . I thank reiki and healing for this new me .. we often miss out validating the abundance around us and take it fro granted I don’t know how many validation’s I missed out because of my ignorance.

Swati said...

Hi,
Thank you kshitija for explaining it.
After that mess of 2-3 days later things were so so different.
Last week was amazing.
Yes it's all because of reiki.
Felt so so happy. I was not lost I was aware. I was enjoying with kids.
Literally had fun with them.
My husband tried Booking a hotel and said now it's not available and prices also hiked.
When I started looking suddenly we got on the same dates and a good deal also. All thanks to reiki.
Thankyou reiki thank you guruji.
I have been doing earth healing. And other couple of healings
Nothis is permanent. Nothis is stable. Enjoy till it lasts.
One more change is behaviour I felt yesterday.
I was invited for a party but because of xyz reason I didn't go and also didn't want to go..
Later when I saw all other cousins were also there( I would have felt really bad would have started thinking bad about myself)
But now I didn't feel anything I was also completely completely ok.
Thank you to reiki again.
Thank you reiki thank you guruji