Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Me, my guru – on problems in life!

 


Continued.....


Me, my guru – on problems in life!






“HE didn’t make any promise of easy and good life when we were sent down. HE didn’t to me, did HE to you?” our Guru asked. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/02/on-feedbacks-etc_27.html

People nodded their heads in negative.

“Then, why do we expect our lives to be easy and as per our taste? It was not meant to be so. But, in being adamant, we expect it to be as per our liking and then suffer when things don’t go our way. Don’t try to fix the situations or people in your life. You never can, you never will be able to do that. Simply fix the ‘wrong assumption’ that you have from life – that it should be as per your idea of perfect. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+my+Guru+%E2%80%93+on+ego%21


Life is not to go as per our plan. The day we realize it and accept it, life becomes easy and beautiful. Embrace life for what it is. Don’t stifle it with your conditions. It already is beautiful. Don’t make a change in it. Don’t make corrections in it.”


She said just that and that was enough for me. That made my day! The depression that was me for so long was lifted instantly. I realized that when I am open to solutions and understanding, I instantly benefit from the answer and clarity. I was redeemed of my pain and suffering immediately. But the days, I was stuck with my stupidity, well, I lived with pain forever and more!

Concluded.....

********

# life is beautiful, simple is beautiful, life is complicated, life, on minimalistic living, tension free life, awareness, wanting and needing, 



No comments: