Tuesday, December 13, 2022

What matters most!

 


What matters most!



Was going through old posts and came across one comment more than a couple of times - "Didn't read this old post before OR read this post before but understood it better this time" - so to respect your feeling, understanding, acceptance, humility, gratitude, growth, today I am going to give just a link to an old post - small one actually - read it and well, read and let me know....https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=In+the+end+it+doesn%27t+matter+how+many+breaths+you+took.

1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
Not sure if I am writing under the right topic.
I want to share an experience related to finding faults.
Everyday I get very very annoyed with my husband saying you jus drop the son to school rest nothing you do. I said I don't want a driver for my son I will also drop him.
But I was irritated also that he is not leaving also and sleeping long.
After reading the blog and the particular series of finding fault. I told my self good that I am dropping atleast I am able to make him do some chanting.
Somehow slowly it got peace to me. Now i look forward to drop him.