Friday, December 23, 2022

Reflections - on finding joy and fun right under our nose and budget!

 



Reflections - on finding joy and fun right under our nose and budget!



I just happened to open the computer and lo! next is the pop-up on my screen that shouts, "explore Chamonix, France" and I did. You too, do it, I did it in the Microsoft Bing Travel page. It was beautiful and my heart said "wow". 

Next, I clicked "Shimla" and wow, the feeling was the same. I clicked to see the 360-degree tour of Shimla. I got everything that I liked about Chamonix in Shimla.


So, you see, we need not feel bad that our desires and dreams are not being fulfilled for various reasons. there is always an alternative that is equally good. Don't label it as 'adjusting'. No, it is not! 

We can enjoy and have fun with lesser money and less travel time too...apply it to other desires and fun too....

Maybe our life is not messed up, maybe we are searching for our fun and joy in the wrong places and under wrong circumstances/headings??!!

think about it!

No comments: