Tuesday, October 24, 2023

On queries and comments - On chanting!

 


On queries and comments - On chanting!






Further to Swathi’s query/doubt, https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/01/indian-mythology-which-is-priceless.html?showComment=1697776195619 please visit the link given…https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/06/on-gratitude-and-trust.html 

there are other links too if properly searched ....find them, read them and then get back with your find....

Others too can answer her query…

Hope this answers your doubt……

******      


3 comments:

Kshitija said...

Wow
Many a times I have observed that after chanting MM or doing sadhan .
Without even knowing I overcame the situations that I once felt will
I ever overcome .
Physically also I feel lighter after the chanting . My stress levels have come down .

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/06/on-chanting_01207420319.html
I found the above post where i have gone through my own comment below it. Went on a self reflection.

V Sridhar said...

Chanting opens you up to the vibes of these mantras... these mantras are the expressions that have come up in deep meditative states of our Rishi, Munis...

When we Chant with understanding we connect to the divine energy of these mantras.. & these energies work on us naturally at deep levels...

These chanting are divine affirmations & when we as Reiki Channels open ourselves to them with trust, the Universe conspires to make it happen, Whatever is good for you...
Love & Gratitude ❤️ 🙏

Swati said...

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your thought on this.
I have started chanting 1mm everyday.
Will get back with my experience.