Friday, October 27, 2023

Expressing joy through healing!

 


Expressing joy through healing!




There is a change in the weather here in Hyderabad, India. So, it must be in many parts of this Great Country! Maybe, it is so in many other parts of this wonderful World too!

Just noticing the drop in temperature, seeing the morning mist envelope the beauty of this City – this today was good enough to be smiling through the day and be joyous for no good personal reason!

Climate has changed – for good!


The morning wind is chilly and so is the evening wind! Sunsets earlier than before – wow! What a change!

Climate change is associated with changes in life and life situations. Is it real? I don’t know! Is there a proof? No, not with me! And yet I go by this belief. Does it hurt anyone? Not that I know of! Does it sound logical? Maybe not for many!

But, this statement I go by! Not with expectation, not with hope, not with a past to support it too! Yet, I go by it blindly – always and ever!


So, to express my joy I will send reiki for next 3 days to Mother Earth – who is one of the causative factor for this season change!

For me, joy means to share! What does joy mean to you?

What do you do when in joy?

What does season change represent to you?

What does change mean to you?

*********    

# seasonal change, change is inevitable, everything changes, only change is constant, adjusting to change is life, on life and its predictability, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=jaya+vijaya        

 

  

 

        

                    

 

 


1 comment:

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Afternoon madam,
This is bhagyarekha,
This week I went to temple along with uday bhanu’s mam she performed chandi homam, I felt very peace, positive energies, when we are return to home. one old man sat beside the temple, I gave little money to that old man, immediately my heart felt very lite. (in temple I felt peace but when I giving its very small but my heart is felt very lite some completeness). I experienced of giving.
I had short temper immediately I will get anger, In my sadhan I start to analyses is it necessary to react like that. So many times I controlling myself.
My illusions I expect the people will change overnight. they are like that, they will be like that only my expectation changes.
Sometimes I feel hopeless, next second I heard the word reiki is withyou.
thank you for your love uday bhanu mam, pratima, laxmi narsu mama you only forced to learn reiki, if you are not forced me I miss my life.
Thank you mam, thank you reiki thank you gurujis,