Sunday, October 1, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace! - By appreciating!

 


Becoming eligible for grace! - By appreciating!




Mona, Aparna https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/becoming-eligible-for-grace_017749152.html?showComment=1695697485918#c6284891531556653185 


By appreciating Swathi, you have earned eligibility to receive grace!

I send Reiki to you both for the same reason!

Many times, we see that when one is praised, it triggers feelings of jealousy and anger in others....

But, here, I got to see appreciation! Being jealous of others happens when we are constantly comparing ourselves with others. Then, we try to get a better name than others. In the process, we end up generating jealousy! That is asuric nature (asuric/negative sampatti). 

But, when we in the same place generate appreciation, we give ourselves an opportunity to develop daivic sampatti (divine nature) in us! Therein, we experience joy and a sense of expanded one-ness with the other - whom we are appreciating! 

Every opportunity is generated in our lives to generate and increase our daivic sampatti. The big question, however, is are we putting those opportunities to good use or using the same opportunities to generate and develop asuric nature within us??!!

# purpose of life, opportunities for growth in life, disturbed mind, mind as a friend, opportunities in life, mindset, our growth, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=qualities 




2 comments:

Kshitija said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2862044755103556326&postID=6359263804711293362
I revisited the above post .
Thank you reiki .
Thanks to sadhan .
Thanks to the every blessing of life .
1. This week was detoxifying.
2. I always used to have conditions that I should sit here . Where ever I go my friends must be with me I will enjoy the company of only the people I know bla bla bla..
3. This week I have observed that I was fine with the people I was not comfortable previously.
4. When the school asked be to be with certain group though I was not with my friends I was comfortable with the group .
5. We went for picnic . The management put me in a bus that was comfortable but my friends were not there in that bus I boarded the bus and was fine with it later the Hr told me that my principal and incharge thought a lot and wanted me to be comfortable that’s why they have put me in that bus .
6. Where ever I went my principal , my colleague’s , friends were looking after me people were there for me that was the best thing . People were checking on me whether I was comfortable or not .
7. I understood how much I was limiting my world with conditions. I was pushing away my abundance with conditions, ingratitude.
8. My aunt died during Covid . I always used to feel I did not spend time with her and carried a guilt in me now I see that reduced.

Kshitija said...

Thank you soo much for the grace .
Since past few days I am observing that . I am emotionally going down but at the same time my coming back is quick .
1. I am able to feel u with me .
2. I am trying to find solutions for my issues rather than crying about them.
3. Thank you very much.