Sunday, October 8, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace – By taking initiative!

 


Becoming eligible for grace – By taking initiative!




To BhagyaRekha, Aparna for taking the initiative and making sweets and celebrating on reaching milestone 123 on your own. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/10/becoming-eligible-for-grace-by-healing.html?showComment=1696489686980

So many times, this point has been told to you.

And you two took initiative to “follow this instruction” without reminding this time. And for that attitude, you will receive Reiki for next 2 days!


Some will follow an instruction when they are instructed to – they come under a medium level of students!

Some go the extra mile to follow the instructions given by their mentor/guide/elder to fulfill them. They also follow the instructions which were given to them long back! They fall under the category of “better level of students”. When this quality is regularly practiced and made into a habit and thereby their nature, they end up being the “shishya” of that “instructor”. That is the time they become eligible to have a “guru” in their life. 

Guru can’t be made by force! You can’t call someone your Guru with an intention of making them do what you desire to achieve in life! You become a “shishya” first by developing such attitudes as this “going the extra mile” in following an instruction. Then the person for whom you went that extra mile automatically becomes your Guru!

Be sincere in developing these qualities and the path itself will become your Guru and guide you to your better self!

******     

# taking initiative, student quality, discipleship, you receive as you give, going that extra mile, worthiness, attitude, character, eligibility to receive a Guru, 

Also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2014/03/guru_12.html

 read the entire post to understand........

   

                  

 

 

 


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki .
Thank you Aparna and Bhagya for sharing . Ur comments inspired me also to celebrate I am also going to celebrate by giving sweets .

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/sadhan-zone-2023.html

Thank you for the sadhan .

1. This week I was able to do my work with less effort .
2. When I was doing sadhan I heard a sound and felt like some thing left me .
3. Next day while I was doing sadhan I saw a black smoke leaving me .
4. During this week I had a dream where in my sons auto was getting delayed and I was getting tensed. Then in the dream only I observed that his school was at 9:30 and it was only 8:00 and I was getting tensed . Then I realised how unnecessarily I was feeling the pressure and tension . Then I realised in my life in how many situations I was doing the same .
5. I started observing that in many situations I am getting panicked even before facing it .
6. After this realisation I am sitting and observing my self even before reacting .
Thank you reiki thank you guruji.