Monday, October 2, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace! - By participation!

 


Becoming eligible for grace! - By participation!



Swathi, Kshitija, Aparna, Bhagya, Mona, Sridhar, Udayabhanu - by regularly sharing your experiences/observation/understandings/insights/practices have become entitled to receive Reiki from me - for next ONE WEEK FROM TODAY TILL 8TH ........


Few may get a doubt "What is big about sharing? Why extra reiki to them?"

Well, if you look at the periphery it looks like a very simple and an act not worth mentioning or noticing....but to me, there is 

1. discipline followed - of doing sadhan.


2. Addressing the fear of talking/typing in the foreign language

3. Addressing the fear of expression

4. Appreciating each other and thereby developing the attitude of selflessness, validating the good in other, addressing the jealousy in self

5. Learning and getting inspired by the other's journey and experiences and applying it next time when the chance arises/immediately many times too.....


6. Sharing with others what one knows and has learnt

7. cheering others when they succeed or when they achieve something

8. Encouraging others when they are low, in doubt, or have lost hope...



9. When you share your knowledge/experiences, you realize how much you have the capacity to give. You realize you are so rich that you are able to give to others. You recognise the power of giving that is within you. 



Your one comment can help you address so many of issues in self...and I appreciate you taking this bold step to express yourself through this blog and wanting/trying to overcome your fears and limitations....



Kudos to that and to that jazbaa - sentiment, I am sending reiki validating it, appreciating it and cheering for you....

# sharing, caring, on love, receiving what we want, abundance, overcoming fear, enlarging our world, 

Points to ponder:



Why people who shared this week are receiving? Why not those who did it in the past?

We never know when the doors of the heavens open to shower grace and blessings! We are not entitled to that! We can't demand that! We won't get it by demanding/crying and complaining. We receive it when we are available when the door opens to give. And that's why the old and wise have always said "Be prepared always! Be on the path, doing your job sincerely, honestly, regularly. You can only be doing your job. You never know when HIS grace descends! don't be sleeping when it does! 

4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki .
1. The blog it's a daily part of my life this is not just a blog but a living entity for me .
2. If reiki is her . She is speaking to me through it . Guiding me guarding me taking care of me . One of her many forms in living in the form of blog .
3. When I am low I open the blog go to a random month open the post I get my answer . I read and reread it . My understanding changes every time .
4. Some times I come across the comments written by me under the posts and I feel oh that time I understood that way this time I have understood in a different way.
5. When I am happy I open the blog. The post that opens will be there related to how I feel . It’s like I am blessing you beta
6. When I am worried I open the blog . Open a random post and that post will be my answer .
I am very grateful for having the blog that speaks to us helps us in every way possible .
I wish this blog gets published very very soon for more and more people to enjoy it .

V Sridhar said...

For a moment I hesitated - shud I share this or not... then after reading this 2 Oct blog it was very clear... Thank you so much Mam'... Love & Gratitude ❤️πŸ™πŸ’

The last week for challenging for me.. After one of my long walks I had a severe chest pain accompanied by radiating pain in the left arm.. classic heart problem symptoms.. I took some Rantac 150 & Gelusil & the pain subsided in a couple of hours.. my daughter was worried & had me get checked up next day at Urgent care.. they checked my Bp (it was high) & did an ECG which was normal.. But they insisted to go to Emergency care to do a whole lot of tests.. I chose not go for 2 reasons.. Firstly I was not convinced it was a big issue as I had no pain & till now there is no pain... moreover I had just over strained myself & had been indisciplined with food - taking very late lunch (4pm) - both wrong things to doπŸ‘Ž... & secondly my insurance cud not cover the huge costs they wud charge.. I spoke to a couple of physicians from the family & friend circle & they agreed with me that it's most likely I had stomach problems.. but asked me check things out to be on the safe side as the hospital was not wrong to suggest the whole lot of tests (as there is a family history of heart attack - both my father & brother had it..). I decided to cut short my US trip and return this month itself to get myself thoroughly checked up at home in Hyderabad.. (something I can afford to do comfortably. .. The US Medical system is quite unforgiving and costs are astronomical!! May God & Reiki Bless them for compassion & clarity of thoughtπŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️)

After this I had a repeated sequence of dreams two nights back that literally 'woke' me up..

I dreamt that -
I was watching thru the glass pane of the door someone suspiciously coming in to kill or hurt me.. I shouted & screamed.. I woke up..
Then next as I went to sleep..
I was being chased by a car with an intent to kill me.. I quickly turned left and was caught in the traffic.. The killer got down with an axe to kill... I woke up.. I felt my heart pounding.. I drank some water and then slept on the floor..
After sometime the dream continued.. The killer came with a weapon (it looked like a harmless Red circular disc) to kill.. he kills me.. I don't die, I am alive... I am discussing with him why he wants to kill me... It was weird to say the least..

Felt uncomfortable & tired in the morning... I looked for a meaning & later understood the meaning of death in dreams... it's actually the death of a quality I had suppressed or pretended to be, or death of ego - the shadow self..

I realized that it was actually a profound Healing dream...
In the afternoon when I checked my Bp, I expected it to be high.. to my pleasant surprise it was normal - 132/80..
I went for a walk.. I felt centred as I felt free & spacious, relieved of some big burden.. now I am confident.. if a problem is there I will resolve it.. If not, I will face it.. I am not going to 'Run Away'...

The dream taught me -
'I' cannot Die... I understood that deeper 'I' & that someone else pretending to be 'I'..

In another beautiful "Healing" moment I saw my father in a happy space, dressed in sparkling white pyjamas & white shirt sitting in the balcony, very calm & relaxed, content & peaceful... enjoying his journey ahead... Love you Appa πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ™, For everything you did for me, & For helping me to be "me"..

Thank you Reiki
Thank you Guruji
Love & Gratitude ❤️πŸ™

BHAGYA REKHA said...


Good afternoon Madam,
This is bhagyarekha,
Thank u mam for receiving reiki,
2. Addressing the fear of talking/ typing in the foreign language.
I agreed this one I had a fear of my English is not good, my English words not understand properly so many fears are there for me, but today I am sharing my experiences , feed backs this all going, when I observed myself, did am I ? I shared this experience to uday bhanu teacher she’s said yes you changed.
Language doesn’t important, I want to share my experience and my feelings is important when I believe this one. I start to write my experience (thank u mam & all to bearing my English).
When we are sharing experience, achievements, targets so we encouraging ourselves and we are also trying to do sadhan regularly.
Present I felt I am a 1st class student, I want to complete my home work , wants to go to play.
Thank you mam, thank you reiki , thank you gurujis thanks to all.

Swati said...

Thank you mam for sending your blessings.
I can feel receiving reiki very often on my third eye