Sunday, October 22, 2023

Me, my guru – On finding the way!

 


Me, my guru – On finding the way!




“Guruji, why is it that I am not able to overcome my weaknesses?” asked one among us.

“Guruji, I am not able to forgive someone in my life. What do I do about it?” asked another.

“Guruji, I am lost. I don’t see any hope or a way out.” Cried someone else.


She was sitting with her eyes closed in a relaxed manner. Even without opening her eyes, she replied “If it is important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”

Then, she went into silence.

Having nothing much to say, we left her alone.

We got our answer. It’s just that we didn’t understand it. And those who said they did, didn’t know where and how to apply it.

Were we at fault for not being able to understand or was she at fault for not explaining in detail? I guess now was not the time to get that answer!

**********  

# finding your way, problems and solutions, life is beautiful, key to success, waiting for way or creating one ourselves, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=finding+a+way  

The link doesn't necessarily is related to today's post, but yet I found it worth visiting for various reasons....help yourself....if you please and share with others your find.....          

                    

 

 

    

 

 

 

   

                  

 

 


1 comment:

Aparna Deshpande said...

Today I am happy because of healing 🙏🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Thank you ma'am i completed my puran poli order easily and i am feeling better today i am taking that ajwain Jira and badishep boiled water it's a good 👍🙏🙋🏻‍♀️
Thank you 🙏 reiki healing
Ones again thank you so much ma'am 💕💕 with lots of love and gratitude 🙏🙏🙏