Saturday, October 21, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace – clarification!

 



Becoming eligible for grace – clarification! 



Nivedita – you can follow the first week’s sadhan from the blog  https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/sadhan-zone-2023.html 

But, there are conditions to that……

You’ll not be eligible for “grace healings” till the completion of this sadhan!!!

Now, I ask others – this is your question time and ALL need to answer this. This is a compulsory question. There is no right or wrong answer to this question. So relax and answer. Just give it a thought. Don’t answer blindly. Take time and answer in 3-4 days.

How many of you think it is the right “Condition” laid to Nivedita who wants to join the “sadhan zone 2023” ?

If you think it is right, then what is the reason behind that?

If no, then why should she be eligible for grace?

********    



4 comments:

Swati said...

Hi,
I think she is eligible for grace healings. Assuming there is no connection between grace healings and sadhan. We are receiving grace healings for sharing our experience and being regular with sadhan and sharing our thoughts on the same.

Nivedita said...

Thanks, Ma'am for considering me, will chant "Om gurubhyo namaha" 108 malas and will do earth healing from today. In my opinion, if something is received for free or easily, it tends to lose its significance in life. Anything you attain in your life through hard work or dedicated effort, such as Sadhana in this case, brings tremendous happiness and a profound sense of fulfillment. I want to experience the latter so request you to let me complete my Sadhana to be eligible for your grace healing. Will keep you posted on the progress I'm making in the next few days. Thanks, Ma'am, Thank you GuruJi, and Thanks Reiki.

Kshitija said...

Wow Nivedita.
When in situations where I feel entitled and demanded though I received my result I was never satisfied and contended.
When I have worked for it silently, without expecting and conditioning the end result always gave me a sense of achievement .

V Sridhar said...

It's the right "condition" as Nivedita expressed her commitment to do the sadhan.. Her focus is on completing the Sadhan.. Also she is viewing the sadhan journey itself as a means of getting her "tremendous happiness and a profound sense of fulfillment"... Kudos to Nivedita's attitude... 👍💖🌻