Friday, October 6, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace – By healing self!

 


 Becoming eligible for grace – By healing self!




Those of you to whom I have promised to send Reiki if you are told 2/3 times in the same week, don’t worry that you’ll receive only once.

No, you’ll receive reiki as many times as I have promised even though it be in the same week that I promised to send Reiki to you on two/three different occasions and reasons. So relax there!  

I keep every account different. I don't mix accounts, so relax and enjoy receiving Reiki!

**  


4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Yes I know.
Because I am able to feel you with me when ever I am disturbed, clueless etc .
I am able to feel you sending reiki to me

Aparna Deshpande said...

Yes i am recovering reiki every day thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ’
With lots of love and gratitude ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Aparna Deshpande said...

Aaj bahut sare chije banaye
Dabbl ka mitha
Panir butter masala and kulcha
Rahul puch raha hai Aaj kya special hai ? Mene bola it's time to grand celebration ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ my life my happiness now all is in my hand
❤️❤️❤️ i am recovering reiki every day and my happiness is simply beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much ma'am for everything ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Namaste Madam ๐Ÿ™
Thank you reiki, Thankyou very much Madam I am doing full body reiki for few parts.