Sunday, October 29, 2023

Dassera Bommala koluvu 2023

 


Dassera Bommala koluvu 2023 



It is said that a picture is worth 1000 words. Then a video should be worth ? words?

Well, what does this video say to you?
What did you hear?


This Dassera 2023 is shared now with you all!

May you all wake up to the desire to overcome lower nature.

May you be blessed with the strength to walk this path!

May you find the ultimate joy of knowing yourself!

May the joys of getting to know yourself be addictive to you! 

May you become comfortable with yourself!

May you come face to face with yourself!

May you REALIZE your "TRUE SELF"!




# bommala koluvu, golu, dassera, rituals and traditions of India, visual delights of Indian traditions, a land called India, Bharat ki dharohar, treasures of the Great Spiritual Land called Bharath, Vedic sampraday, Sanathana Dharma, rituals,



1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Every year I watch golu and
I read the posts of the blog . This year was a different experience for me . One year I saw navagraha temples kept in golu and I thought will I ever visit these temples in my life time .
This year I have visited at least some of the temples and it was unexpected and surprising for me .
When I went to the temples in most of them I have seen golu and it was completely different. While watching them I remembered the words from the blog .
Thank you reiki for giving me such an experience. Thank you for every blessing