Friday, October 20, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace – for an incremental increase in sadhana over time!

 


Becoming eligible for grace – for an incremental increase in sadhana over time!




Udaya bhanu - … receives reiki for one day for returning to Sadhana, and for incremental increase in the sadhana by increasing hands-on to full body…

Every little gesture of improvement is to be approved and validated!

Every little gesture shows its benefit in you and your life!

Every little gesture if kept regular will show monumental change in you and life overtime!

Keep doing the sadhan! Don’t expect miracles overnight! But, when miracles happen they happen overnight. But for that again, we need to be doing sadhan for ages!

Look at all your intentions which have fructified in the last few years! They were the result of your sadhan only! Remember that! Believe in yourself and the power of your sadhan! Now, get back to that sadhan mode – whatever your situation. Yes, it may be longer than others for some! So what, at least you know the path and the definiteness of that path too! So, keep walking and keep learning, keep growing every day of your life!

**********      

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/12/me-my-guru-on-perception_01140532484.html        

      


4 comments:

Nivedita said...

Hi Maam, Hope you are doing good. I would like to be a part of the Sadhana too. We have moved to the US, and it has been like a dream come true. Pritha got admission to the only college to which she applied, which is a 10-minute drive from our place. Thank you Reiki, thank you Maam.

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Morning Madam,

This is bhagyarekha,

this week I paid some debt, i felt releif some tiny threads cuttoff,
(clear the debts) happiness is getting inside, unknowly i carried this burden inside like anger. when i realize my anger gone.


In my office madam gave dusshera bonus full salary without cuttoff my leaves. thank you reiki iam financial healed.

i read this post (payments 20August2009)

to postpone giving back your loans (both in kind and in cash), but it is delaying in happiness, satisfaction, FA in toto coming your way and stopping you from experiencing ASHTA AISHWARYAM in your life.

this is one of the small experience.

yesterday i walked on sand barefoot, iam emotional got the tears.

daily i am doing earth healing.


thank you mam for giving this opportunity.

this experiences we will get the confidence & enthusiasm to do more sadhan.


thank you mam, thank you reiki thank you gurujis.

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Namaste Madam 🙏
Thank you very much for your love.
My happy moment I want to share. Last year my husband got leg fracture. He was operated with reiki help. Now his bone joined. Thank you reiki Thank you guruji and Thank you Madam, Thank you Bhagya Rekha.

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki
This entire week was a different experience for me .
1. I am very scared of travelling this time I took a chance of going and came out of station.
2.I have lead the team in travelling from one place to other.
3. Whenever I was low sadhan helped me come back very fast.
4. I was able to handle the situations in a better way.
Thank you reiki for taking care of me.