Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Milestones - 2023 blog posts

 


Further to Milestones - 2023 blog posts




Further to https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/milestones-2023-blog-posts.html only two among you had predicted the possible number of posts we could reach this year. And the numbers were 123 and 150. 



I thank both of you Kshitija and Swati for giving me a target to work on. I reached both, as of now!

To celebrate the same, sent Reiki to you both! Both have predicted the right number. Let's see how far we can go this year??!!


2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Wow I will celebrate this occasion by distributing sweets
Thank you for the wonderful grace .
I want to share my experience of reiki
When ever I feel like giving up I experienced reiki beside me holding my hand and saying don’t give up
I am here for you don't give up.
Whenever I felt lonely reiki is beside me saying hay sweetie I am there for you. I am with you don’t be low .
Reiki is always there.

Swati said...

Thank you souch mam for sending reiki to me.
Feel blessed