Friday, October 13, 2023

Don't look at the other - come back to self!

 


Don't look at the other - come back to self!




Half of our energy gets drained while proving the other person “wrong”!

Do we need it?

What is the purpose of our life?

To prove the other as wrong or growing as a person?

We need energy to make things right in our life. We need energy to sustain various aspects of our lives like physical, mental, professional, financial and so on and so forth! Isn’t that our need of the hour? Shouldn’t that be the ONLY concern in our life? Shouldn’t we be concentrating on the “personal growth” rather than spend our time and energy on those who are hell-bent on seeing us suffer, fail and be miserable?

Think about it!

Thoughts will come that are detrimental to us! Thoughts will arise that are negative and non-supportive for our growth!!! So what? Let them rise and fall! Let them come and go! You don’t identify with them. Don’t start a dialogue with those thoughts. Don’t engage those thoughts! Don’t label them! Just don’t bother about them. Let them be! You keep working, thinking and doing Reiki, which benefits your well-being and lo! The issue that was painful and the cause of failure in your life itself would have acted as a trampoline that propelled your growth in your life!

Now, you tell me, what did you understand?

What is your immediate action plan?

What is your takshana kartavyam తక్షణ కర్తవ్యం ?

What do you propose to do?

Any doubts? 

Contd......

******* 

# proving others wrong, on being successful, conserving energy, achievements, ego, right or wrong,

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+my+guru+%E2%80%93+on+choosing+love+over+hate%21  




4 comments:

Aparna Deshpande said...

Very clear time is very short we should not West it for others so
Warking for good for everything like sadhna jij we don't know what is the next moment going to happen so i am enjoying here and now 🙏❤️🙌
Thank you so much for everything💖💖💖 ma'am with lots of love and gratitude for your lovely support and blessings 🙏🙏🙏

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good after noon madam,
This is bhagyarekha,
Thank you very much mam, I received reiki, I observed, yesterday on wards I felt lite, being calm.
My husband when he wants to do any work (money related) immediately he will say do reiki
always he say if you do reiki it will works very fast, you are reiki channel etc.., (he is also reiki channel he learned but he won’t do)
he’s work is success reiki is working, if the work is failed he say you are not doing reiki properly blah blah…,
In the house anybody get any health problem or any issue is there he will pointed me as a reiki channel what are you doing. Do it fast.
After read this post I stuck this matter in my mind this is also one reason of my irritation, when iam talking to my husband increased my irritation I shouted.
Now I accepted his nature, he’s nature is that, what about myself.
I will do sadhan myself.
Thank you mam , thank you reiki thank you gurujis

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki .
This whole week i was observing and I was gettting the thoughts about very old instances that i thought I am out of .
There were situations where the other person was trying to say that u have done this and was blaming me . Every time i tried to convince them and i used to be in a argumentative thought with myself and demeen my self cry etc . This week when the person told me some thing I just did not argue but said ok and let it be . In few other situations I accepted the mistake and said i would correct myself . I was wondering is it me the same me or is it some one else . Thank you reiki for the wonderful blessing .
My takshana karthavyam is
To observe my thoughts and try not to participate in them .
When someone argues or points something step back observe and then respond .
Be aware

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Namaste madam
Thank you reiki and Thank you guruji and Thank you Madam. Instead of argument(which is hurting me)increase my Sadhana.