Thursday, October 5, 2023

Becoming eligible for grace – By healing self!

 

Becoming eligible for grace – By healing self!




Sridhar, Bhagyarekha by sharing how you have healed yourself of (even part of your fear/pain counts!!!) your disturbing emotions, I become obliged to send Reiki to you for the next three days!

When a person heals, the entire world gets benefited – nay the Universe gets benefitted! And when you heal a part of you, then that is a reason for huge celebration as all benefit from every single person who has healed himself.



Imagine yourself as a vehicle and healing as maintenance is done. Now, imagine the pollution emitted from a vehicle that is properly maintained. Such is the case from every person who heals too! I hope I am clear here! I have already explained this point many times. If it is not clear, seek, I will explain in detail once again!

So, considering this point, I am happy to send Reiki to you both as you have addressed quite a bit of your disturbed emotions!

Enjoy and keep doing the good work!

***     

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2018/08/on-healing-self.html     

  

 

4 comments:

V Sridhar said...

Yesterday night I had taken out my clothes from the drier and was folding them one by one.. consciously with love.. I took my time to do it, was in no hurry.. it was as if I was doing 'seva' for the clothes.. for clothing me and taking care of me... all this happened naturally, spontaneously & left me in a very peaceful & "Shanti" space...

Today morning when I woke up to see the lovely sunrise that lights up room I sleep in, I was in a beautiful, happy space...
Realized I had received healing from you...
Continuing Sadhan & enjoying these precious moments...
Thank you so much Mam'
Love & Gratitude ❤️ ๐Ÿ™

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good afternoon mam,
Thank you very much mam we are blessed to receiving reiki,

Congratulations on reaching 123 posts, today I will celebrate with sweet.

The biggest enemy is mine is (I). My biggest enemy has different roles are playing fear, Ego, irritation, chalta hai attitude, anger, jealous, comparison, laziness etc.,
My enemy first role is my fear, I will start to war
Today Experience suddenly I felt
if I spilled the milk I will say by mistake (cheyijarindhi), the same thing will happens to my daughter, she’s spilled the milk why I am shouting, reacting it’s a mistake.
Iam thinking why? Because I will forgive myself If i done mistake, but I can’t bear the same mistake others done. (Fault finding nature & non acceptance is there in me)
Sprinkle of clarity of thought getting by doing few days to start my sadhan, we will do regular sadhan we can change ourselves to win our war,
I really thank you mam for giving a wonderful way and opportunity to showing us a path (sadhan), We left this path again we started to walk this path,
Thank you mam, thank you gurujis thank you reiki.

Swati said...

Liked the quote
You don't have to solve the whole life overnight... one step at a time
Yesterday I was on a pain, depression, felt ashamed of myself, thinking about what is going on in life and wanted to set right.
Made couple of calls to people to do something. Cried. Left better then surrendered to reiki and was thinking how my anger ego has bought me to such state.
Before going to sleep did rebirth with ego. Felt fine and decided. Now i will leave things the way it is and will see how things shape, continuing my healing in the process.

V Sridhar said...

Congratulations & Best Wishes on reaching 123 posts ๐ŸŽŠ ❤️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅณ