Friday, October 6, 2023

The Mystic says - "On looking within!"

 


The Mystic says - "On looking within!"







The Mystic says “Just look within for 3-4 days. Just become aware of what you are thinking and feeling at least for one hour or at least half an hour per day. You’ll know how painful it is to look at yourself! But is it really painful? No, it is not! It is shameful. And we are not able to look at our “real selves”. We are not able to face the “truth” about ourselves. And that inability we term as ‘painful’. Just imagine! We had been so loudly and openly judging one and all. We called everyone names, and when the “truth” hits us about ourselves, we cry! What an irony!!!

Now, is the journey within really painful? YES!

Need it to be painful – NO! A BIG NO!

Then, why is it painful and shameful?

Because we identify with the wrong “US” all along! When this awareness hits us, we stop identifying with the “I” that I am and drop and let go of identifying myself with the painful “I” which is termed as “Ego”.


And then, we get to know ourselves for what we are – layer by layer and that is a revelation and beautiful! It is also exhilarating and joyous! It is wonderful all through!

This exercise is beneficial in one big way for everyone. We’ll now work on being truthful and honest. We’ll realize it is better to be ‘right’ than ‘act good or right’. We’ll realize that it is easy to be simple. We’ll simply have our thoughts and way of living. We’ll walk towards our happiness and peace. We’ll earn our respect and ONLY then we’ll outgrow our low self-esteem. No amount of talk, possessions and people in our life can fill our low self-esteem. Only when we raise in our acts will we be worthy of our respect. And we owe ourselves that respect and love! But, all this starts with looking within and accepting what we are first. Only then, can we decide what to throw away from us and what to develop in us. Only with these corrections done the right way, will we walk towards our abundance and our rightful wealth which is truly ours for asking – the Kingdom of Heaven!”

*********   

# look within, journey within, outer world defines our inner world, we receive what we are, wherever we go our network follows, 

Also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2009/04/know-thyself.html 



1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Every day there are set number of instances happening in my life .
Some of them I will neglect, some of them I try to overlook, some of them I am scared of … being it planning , interacting with people etc .
When I am not comfortable with the words or behaviour of the other person I never expressed because in my mind I think of having only one way to resolve the issue the solution is limited . I ignored my voice to speak up . Take a stand .
Work also I keep postponing thinking it is small work I can do later .
But these posts and healings and sessions have helped to face my fears , take step back and think , take little steps towards my work.
After facing my fears, situations , work I understood that if only facing this situation has made me confident then why did I ignore it for many years ?
Why do I keep postponing things ?
https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/10/why-look-within.html?m=0
I am able to understand the above in a better way .
I am walking more than what I usually do .
When there are unwanted thoughts I am asking myself “ jis gali main Jana nahi uske baremeain sochna kyun”.
My stamina has increased.