Saturday, October 7, 2023

Wow moment – Crows and other birds

 


Wow moment – Crows and other birds




Yesterday evening as I was walking on the terrace, I stood still watching in wonder beautiful sight! I saw a flock of cranes flying!

And then, a few minutes later, I saw a flock of crows! Did you know that the flock of crows is actually called “murder” – yes murder, interesting I would say!

And then again a flock of cranes went past our building.

Then a murder of crows – twice.

It was quite a sight!


Life is beautiful! God is beautiful! Nature is beautiful!

This was my wow moment! What was your recent one?

********   

# omens and signs, worry, answers, outer world reflection of inner world, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=What+birds+teach+us%3F 



3 comments:

Kshitija said...

Recently I have been to a field trip and there
I have seen huge India flag which was very mesmerising for me seeing that was a wow moment
for me .

Aparna Deshpande said...

Aaj meri dost ke pas gai thi waha par unke pitaji the wo bedridden hai mene unko healing kiya to unko bahot acha laga unke face pe hasi thi wo dekh kar mujhe bahut achha laga wo wow moment tha mere liye wo bol rahe the kal Sunday hai to ajao mene kaha kal to class hai Monday aaungi thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️❤️ reiki thank you ma'am
❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️.

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Wow moment on 21st May2023 my college called me and said my ex student got blood cancer his condition is critical and can't survive. We just surrender that boy to reiki and sent reiki to him. Today her aunt (pinni) came and said me he is completely healed. After few days again he will join college for Mtech. Thank you reiki ,Thank you guruji and Thank you Bhagya.