Thursday, October 26, 2023

Me, my Guru – on love and care

 

Contd.....


Me, my Guru – on love and care



And you, you’ll receive what you gave. The worthiness of a person is totally dependent on what he gives and what he is! It is not dependent on what he spreads about himself or talks about himself to be! So relax, you’ll receive good for all the good you did!”

We knew this. She had told us many times. What they will receive may be in some distant future and we were not happy with delayed justice. Yet, when she repeated what we already knew, something in us calmed us and we felt assured of justice. We renewed our faith in fate and destiny. We resumed our vow to be what we were – doing good where we could and then leave the rest to Him!

Concluded.....

***********  

# on love and care, caring and sharing, on relationships, receiving and giving, fate and destiny, on love, character, right and wrong, karma, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+my+Guru+On+Buddha+and+sweets 

Question time:

If others keep tabs on every little thing given and done to you, would you be pleased with it? Will you call it love?

Then, if you keep tabs on all that you are doing for the other, can you call it love?

Think about it!!!



2 comments:

V Sridhar said...

Everything happens only for the good..
I got a taste of this last week.. I was returning to Hyderabad 3 months early (much against my wishes).. I had wanted to stay longer and was disappointed... As I reflected on this, I realized that I had some very beautiful moments of love & care with my family, particularly my lil' Grand daughter.. The bonding had become only stronger with an early departure..
Rebirth Meditation & healing helped me see the whole situation with clarity.. Suddenly I felt everything was as it shud be and I looked forward to my return.. I am now back home after a comfortable flight and even though getting through my jet lag I am in a "happy space"..

The bigger realization is - the kids are grown up - they are no longer kids & can manage on their own very well without me poking my nose around😊... they are independent, intelligent & loving to handle & navigate through their life situations and will grow through it.. it gives me a feeling of confidence & pride that they are much smarter than me.. it's their life & I am sure they will do well for the simple reason that they take responsibility for their actions.. they do not need any "parenting-policing" from my sideπŸ™ƒ.. Rather I can learn from them, which I did πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜❤️... Love you guys & thank you for every moment we had together...

All these insights unfolded naturally that keeps me in a "happy space" validating the truth that - Everything happens only for the good.. Also reminds of Mam's favourite song -
"Nothing comes from Nothing..
Nothing ever could..."
Love & Gratitude ❤️ πŸ™

Aparna Deshpande said...

Very nice moment of blessings and love we are working on the sadhan regularly i am feeling good πŸ‘ thank you so much ma'am for everything πŸ’• with lots of love and gratitude ❤️πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™