Tuesday, October 3, 2023

On facing our biggest foe/enemy

 


Contd.....

On facing our biggest foe/enemy




Then, the next step after realizing he as our enemy is to fight him. And to do that we need to know where he stays and how he operates. And the only way to do this again is to meditate.

The majority can’t even come close to the first step. Of those who come only a few can survive or go about with the second step. Few of them are those courageous, sincere warriors to keep up this fight – year after year.

I can count such people on my one hand. People hardly can walk their path for a few months. A common reason is the weakness. The quality needed to walk this path is courage and honesty. Both are lacking in all!


Then comes the third stage after years of this fight when the sadhak gets to fight this enemy. All these years go only in getting to know. If you don’t see how he operates, how can you win over him?

When the time to fight comes, people lose out of boredom and disinterest. The deeper we go in this fight, the darker and more difficult becomes our fight. But every fight won (which may run for months or years too!) gives satisfaction, empowerment, bliss, and peace like never before. These qualities can’t be experienced otherwise. Many such jewels lay for us in this fight and yet we don’t fight! Leave alone winning we don’t even think of starting it. How sad is that!?

Contd.....

# knowing self, real enemy, basis of our pain and suffering, look within, know thyself, real and unreal, knowing the Truth,

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=bura+jo+dekhan 


    Questions posed:

    • What are the ways to tackle this enemy of ours?
    • What is the benefit of facing this enemy of ours?

    3 comments:

    Swati said...

    The enemy is me /I/ mine.
    To know the real soul this I had to be removed. Healing, meditation, awareness are the ways in which we can become the pure soul.
    The benefit of facing this I is better life, better relationship, better way to handle crisis or any.

    Kshitija said...

    Thank you soo much for standing by me reiki .
    Today I have done few things that I usually ignore many a times due to fear .
    1. I spoke to the person and spoke about the concerns I had and that person also responded in a positive way .
    2. My speaking was a huge thing for me because I always say to myself it’s ok chaltahai .. it’s ok let us take it no one cares about my opinion and often don’t speak to people what I want to say . I noticed that when ever I did not speak I had an in built anger, frustration in me I used to feel bad and low . Speaking my opinion was a big thing for me .
    3. At work I wanted to give up because I am not getting a clarity on what to do ? How to work ? I am continuously being taunted for what ever I did. The moment I thought I would give up I surrendered to reiki and thought will try again and went back to the class .
    4. The class I thought would be a disaster came out very well . This is one more miracle for me .
    5. I usually take Tution and I am very scared to remind the parents about fees . Today I have drafted an SMS and sent to the parents and I have received amount from most of them .
    Thank you very much reiki
    Thank you guruji

    Swati said...

    The journey of facing the enemy ego is very long.
    Currently I am such situation.
    Every one says I have ego
    Still want to argue for that and want to justify myself.
    Again my ego is coming in between.
    It's is so so big that healing this will take life.
    Accepting this infront of other is still me feel inferior and a loser.
    Lost the battle of life because of it.
    I am on it overcoming by hands on healing.
    Will again do rebirth meditation with that attitude.
    It is a big battle of self and how to face others.