Sunday, March 17, 2024

Reflections – on living our “some” dreams

 


Contd.....

Reflections – on living our “some” dreams




Once, I got the feel of adjusting the available space and going for plants that don’t need sunshine, the journey was interesting and rewarding. Today, I have 50 pots in all. And to think, I had to wait for an independent house to have my garden. Agreed, these are not the plants I planned. They are small. But, they don’t need watering daily. I water them once a week – some even once a fortnight.

They all don’t fit in a single space which I can call my garden. But, pots scattered through the house made me feel rich. I was free of my limitation of space.

Now, I still have space available for 10-20 more pots. I’ll slowly add them too. But, slowly!

In this entire journey, I learned one thing. There is no right time to pursue our dreams or desires. NOW is the right time – well, mostly!

We just should start thinking and asking different questions about the fulfillment of our dreams. We feel that our desire or dream (in my case of having plants) can be completed only under set conditions. But, it is not so. If we set aside our ‘conditions’ on how it should be executed, then there are umpteen ways we can still live our dreams. But, for that, we should actually know which part of that dream is most important for us. For eg. In my case was it:



·        
Have trees or plants?

·        Have all big pots and that too in a separate space called a garden?

·        Am I a ‘greenery lover’ or a specific plant desirer?

Contd.....

# living your dream, dreams, achievements, living in the moment, 

also revisit old post further : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/06/being-aware.html 



No comments: