Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Me, My guru – on what it means to love self!

 


Me, My guru – on what it means to love self!



“You are not doing sadhan! You are not doing healing!

You are being with yourself!

Yes, this is “U time”.

Yes, you're spending time with yourself and want to express that.

When you say you want love from others, what exactly do you demand from them? Think about it before proceeding further.

Is it not time?


You want them to sit with you and spend time with you.

You want them to hold your hand in times of stress, tough and painful periods, don’t you? That is exactly what hands-on is for you. You are telling your body you want to be with it. You are telling your body, I love you.

If you can’t take time to sit with your body and mind to say “I love you”,

“I want you to spend time with you”

“I care for you and I want you to de-stress”,

“Relax, I am here for you”,

Pray tell me, how can you expect others to do the same for your body and your mind?” asked our Guru. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+My+Guru+-+on+including+sadhan+in+daily+routine

Contd....

# ego, illusion, knowing self, enlightenment, realization, completeness, healing, self love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance, listening, 

also read previous post on similar topic: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/07/spirituality.html 


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

I questioned myself why should I do sadhan ?
Previously I never had the clarity always I used to think that I am doing sadhan for world . Then I questioned myself if it is for world why am I feeling bad the day I do not do the sadhan? Later I realised that I am not doing sadhan for anyone but for myself and only myself . Since past 6 to 7 years each day in the morning it would be one hour to 45 minutes is my sadhan time . I have realised that this is my me time . Once I do this I am able to proceed with the proceedings of my day in a better way . I am charged for the day . Then as the days proceed I have realised that the things I used to worry about are being taken care of by reiki . I have realised that slowly planning , organising, preparation etc. that were not even there in my dictionary started to enter my life . There are many more changes which once were alienated to me . Thank you reiki . Thank you guruji. I also know that I still need to go a long way but I have trust that reiki will take me to my destination.