Monday, March 4, 2024

Many times also seems a few times!

 


Contd...

Many times also seems a few times!




Can we apply it in our lives?

Of course!!!

Apply it anywhere and all you get is bliss. Every pain and every bitterness in your relationships vanishes!

If I love someone, then my desire should be just to be in the presence of “that person – my love” even if it be just for a second! There is nothing to expect, nothing to desire more than that! Just a look at the face of my love is enough to make my day! Just a desire to have a glimpse of my love is enough to make me make umpteen trips into the lanes of my love!


If I love my family members, my kid, my work – can I want more than just to be with them to be loving them?

Think about it!!??

If I am not happy despite being with them, then I need to find out what is it that I feel for them – which I have been misunderstanding as love all these days? Look within! Know your feelings and emotions. You are answerable to none if you don’t feel love for your near and dear ones! Most don’t! So relax there! But know where you stand with your emotions in your relationships. It would make that relationship all that easier to live and understand.

Contd...

# on love, on relationships, no count in love, on giving and receiving, purity, intent, 

Revisit previous post on this topic: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=on+love+-+Bhagavatam 



No comments: