Tuesday, March 12, 2024

A Wow moment – Miracle of the day nay lifetime – Sighting a brown hawk owl!

 


Contd...

A Wow moment – Miracle of the day nay lifetime – Sighting a brown hawk owl!



So, what is the moral of this story?

When we least expect “beauty or a miracle” in our life, it happens. We just can validate it, be available for it and be aware of it to enjoy it.

We can’t control such ‘miracles’ of nature to happen to us or anyone. It happens and then all we can say is “thankyou, thankyou, thankyou”.

Do your duty (here feeding birds) out of love.

Don’t expect anything to come out of it. And when you don’t expect anything, the most beautiful returns are given to you – just like that.

What did I do the entire day because of this?

How did I respond to this incident?

I thanked and felt grateful to the bird!

I was grateful and thanked Reiki for this experience!

I was grateful and thanked God for this experience!

I was grateful for my eyes.

I was grateful for my habit of going to the balcony to feed the birds.

I was grateful for my legs that took me there.

I was grateful for my awareness practice sessions.

I was grateful for my mindfulness practice sessions and meditations. was grateful for my heart for jumping with joy.

I was grateful for having all of you in my life with whom I can share these little bundles of joy in my life.

I was grateful to Mother Nature for all her Creations.

I was thankful to the internet for giving me the name of the bird that I had seen.

I was thankful for my intelligence which made me want to know what I saw.

I was thankful for the understanding that I had due to this rare sighting.

I was thankful to my heart for being filled with gratitude. It didn’t say ‘So what, just one more bird’.

I was thankful to all those who will read this and then later also will share their miracle stories in the blog.

I was thankful for many such miracles.

And being filled with gratitude and thankfulness, I knelt, cried out of happiness and later did Reiki for all the above who were part of this miracle one way or the other!

My day and later couple of days too, were filled with gratitude and happiness. 

Concluded.....


********

# miracles of life, miracles, wow moments, living the moment, joys of life, little joys of life, nature, beauty of life, life, mundane routine of life, mindfulness, awareness, available to life and its abundance, 

Revisit old posts to know further on similar topic: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/11/sadhan-for-this-week_01023219776.html 

Question time:

So, what is your take on this post?




No comments: