Sunday, March 31, 2024

Milestones – March 24

 


Milestones – March 24




This March, what are the milestones you have crossed?

How did sadhan help you increase your strength in areas like patience, tolerance, acceptance, compassion, discipline and the like?

What are your wow moments in this month?

What do you consider your achievements this month?

What are the targets that you had set for yourself that you have achieved this month?

However small, however insignificant to others, it still is big for you. Any growth is still a growth! Remember that always!

Keep healing, keep growing, keep smiling and keep walking towards abundance!



1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
In the month of March as a past of my new year resolution I did rebirth meditation with jealousy for 10-12 days.
Regular with hands on.
Seeing my kids play, sing songs was my wow moment.
The relationship with my husband has gone better without doing relationship healing.
I am able to speak for myself.
I am expressing myself liking I am doing in blog.
Even if people put me down doesn't care much and I am fine with it.
Used to get annoyed when people ignored my. Now I am fine still need to work on that.
I always wanted to become a part of the girl group. But now I am fine even when I am not a part of it.
I have become more silent. Just want to be in my world.