Sunday, March 31, 2024

Shayari - On meeting self!

 


Shayari - On meeting self!




Is masroof zindagi se pal choora layee hoon

Ae dil, mein tujhse milne aaj chali aayee hoon….


इस मसरूफ़ ज़िंदगी से पल चूरा लाई हूँ 

ऐ दिल मैं तुझसे मिलने चली आई हूँ। 

 

From this busy life of mine, I have stolen few moments

Dear me, I have come to meet you... 

(meaning - We need to steal few moments from the mundane routine of our life to meet ourselves!)


ఈ తీరిక లేని జీవితంనుంచి కొన్ని క్షణాలు కొట్టేసా 

మనసా నిన్ను కలవాలని ..... 


Meanings:

masroof - busy

zindagi - life

churana - to steal

chale aana - to come


What do you understand from this?

Shayaari, poetry has its own flavour. Few words tell all that thousands of pages also can't explain right. It is beautiful and complete. If I don't get feedback on these shayaris/poems, then I'll discontinue writing them.......

will stick to the old format of writing for you.......


1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
Blog has given me a way to express my self. Writing the commitments, targets in the blog has helped me to stick to it. I am Able to complete it to some extent.
And also because of mams support.
Sometimes I am unable to understand or unable to connect with what is said in the blog.
Shayaris are good but unable to connect.
I have observed that I am very much irritated when sadhan is not completed and the day is going to end. Unable to live in the moment may be because of that.
May be that's y unable to get connected to many things.