Thursday, November 11, 2021

Sadhan for this week


Contd.....

Sadhan for this week


Once you decide to do something you develop qualities to channelize your energies and intelligence in making your wish into reality. You develop discipline, will-power, commitment and strength.

Every time we miss out on fulfilling a commitment, we fall in our own eyes. Our self-worth falls down. We become lazy, manipulative, expert with and in giving excuses and lies. In short, we move away from our ‘Essence’.

Every situation in life is there ONLY to let us strengthen our inner nature. If we give in to laziness, carelessness or whatever, we develop and strengthen our ‘tamasic’ nature. That in turn develops our ‘asuric self’.

If we decide to just follow orders we develop ‘daivic qualities’ (divine qualities) like discipline, being active, cheerfulness, enthusiasm, self-satisfaction and self-worth/esteem.

We write our fate with our every single choice. Every time, you take it casually to make or develop your ‘divine nature’, you are giving energy to your asuric nature. And that over time becomes your nature. That nature reflects in your attitude. Attitude decides our character. And that character is the basis of our fate.

One who is alert every single minute is the one who develops essential divine qualities like commitment, sacrifice, obedience, will-power, purity, steadfastness, courage and self-control.

Sadhan such as these apart from having their own value and benefit also effects all on all these ways....

know this and choose wisely.....whatever be your choice know and accept the repercussions of your choice to be your own doing....

may your Guru guide you right in choosing right over pleasant....

Concluded....

***  

# sadhan and its effect, regularity of sadhan, divine and asuric qualities, character and destiny, destiny, attitudes, choices and their effect, 





 

1 comment:

Supriya said...

When I first saw this post, I panicked. Was worried mainly cos I fell into the trap of my mind. Assumed do’s and dont’s (conditions)about homam/havan and felt that I did not have enough ingredients to do it. I remembered it from our first class, but did not do it ever due to procrastination.

Thanks to your efforts maam, I was able to catch my mind this time before it could take over my senses. There was a voice in my head that said it won’t be as complicated as I think. I knew that it wasn’t the matter of ingredients, but a matter of will. So I looked up for information about simple techniques for beginners and went to the store to find whatever I can with the belief that reiki will guide me. And, today morning I was able to perform it with full faith and without any difficulty. The satisfaction is immense!

Thank you ma’am for challenging me. Also, your timing was perfect. I started doing it on a very special day of my life.

Supriya