Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Urdu couplet - on unrequited love!



Poem 

How does one feel when his feeling of love expressed is not appreciated/validated by the one to whom he expresses is beautifully said in these lines.......

मीलों का सफर 
पल में बर्बाद कर गया 
उसका यह कहना 
"कहो कैसे आना हुआ?"

meelon ka safar
pal mein barbaad kar gaya
uska yeh kahana
"kaho kaise aana hua?"

ఎంతో దూరం నుంచి వఛ్చిన 
నా శ్రమను ఒక్క క్షణంలో 
తన ప్రశ్న వృథా చేసేనుగా 
"ఇప్పుడు ఎందుకు వఛ్చి నట్టు?"

Her one question 
"so, why did you come now?"
negated my entire journey to meet her

OR

Miles I covered for her
were wasted in one second
when all she asked was 
"So why did you come now?"

2 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Greetings Mam,

One of my distant relatives had ordered 40kg sweets from Hyd for their daughter's marriage. My uncle and aunt were requested to get it from Hyd to their place. My uncle & aunt inturn called me to help them! When I went & I saw the luggage, I realized how badly I was struck, I tried lifting one bag and started moving, after few steps on staircase at railway station, suddenly one man from the crowd came forward and lifted one side of the bag. I felt so relieved and happy, he was there with me , carrying / helping me with so much weight until the train came, luckily he was also taking the same train. He said that he usually takes such heavy luggage with him and he knew how painful it is to carry it all alone and hence he came forward to help. This happened last week.

I can't describe in words how blessed I felt that day,it was so timely and perfect. That person named Srinivas helped happily , was very humble and did not expect anything in return. After reaching our coach, I bought some chikki for him , he was like "why did you go so far to give me treat?, It's fine" and he returned them, I then forced it into his shirt pocket, he then broke the chikki into half and gave half to me.

If not for this timely help, I would have suffered great body pains by lifting such luggage.

Thank you guruji,
Thank you reiki,
Thank you__________ (To the one who doesn't want to be thanked😁🌷💐🌺😇)

May be they felt most of us are doing it half-heartedly 😟😣😔😥😭

Aarthi said...

Wooo

When most of students come back from school,after heavy & busy offczz work & traffic jam,close one returns home,i see this expressions ...on them
Viaan say AMMAA, 5 Subjects 6 hrss kastapadii chadukonii vastaaa, when i return pls wait for me in balcony,i will feel happy Amma.

When i read these lines,left very touched,howbad i was ,if i culdn't do ,these little things.i love to wait for him,and see him with big smile.
Thank you mamm.


V