Tuesday, February 4, 2020

on understanding!





On understanding!



Image result for understanding quotes



As long as I think 'I am right 'already' then there is no need to understand anything and change anything......

As long as am right, I will be justifying my words and actions and trying very hard only to prove that so! Then where is the question of 'understanding' the answer or solution? 

Image result for stubborn quotes
Even when the answer is 'given' I can't take as I am 'already' right and I don't need to correct anything. It is the other person who is wrong and misunderstanding.

Image result for adamant quotes
A simple verbal 'sorry' cannot make the wrong of misunderstanding and a complain that 'I am not being addressed/understood/ heard/ answered"

"Sorry" is to be said and felt knowing that I am wrong and need to change the way I act / feel/ am / think. It is said when I realize that I regret my action / feel / think and am  'putting effort' in the right direction to change. 

Being what I am, my actions being what they were, my thoughts assuming that I am right - well sorry becomes 'hallow' and meaningless.

Image result for stubborn quotes
Only 'humility' that I am 'wrong' somewhere and the other especially when it is 'master/Reiki/god' (who are supposed to know more than you!?) know more than me can make you understand.

Humility brings acceptance of the same fact.

Acceptance makes us look within sincerely - not to justify ourselves but to address our flaws.

Image result for stubborn quotes
Then that acceptance looks at the problem area and accepts it.

Only when 'it' is 'accepted' that you own 'a flaw' can you heal it or disown it!?


# stubborn, acceptance, humility, on receiving, healing

Points to understood :

Image result for enlightenment quotes

  • Attitudes that are stumbling blocks in our clarity of thought!
  • Why we see the way we see!
  • Only when our 'junk' from 'mind' is cleared can we 'see' clearly.
  • Till then we 'think' we understand / know but we don't.
  • Biggest curse we carry by ourselves is when we 'think' we are right and are 'actually' wrong'
  • If what we think is so right then why is there so much pain, disturbance and suffering.



1 comment:

Mona said...

Why is it that we have a solution in front of us, we still don't employ it and keep worrying about the situation again and again? N