Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Start living today




Start living today……..


“I have to stop living in the dream world….”


Living in the present moment quote | The Ultimate Personal Growth ...


How many times a day I need to say this to myself? How much time and energy I invest in getting irritated, angry, disappointed, frustrated, cheated and what not because I am not having things that makes my life, dream good?

Amazon.com: Eventually all pieces fall into place. Until then ... I am always running away from fixing things of the present.

I am not living with or utilizing things that I already have in life.  If I don’t live NOW with things and people I already have in life, how can I live with people/things I will get in future?

I am taking people/things that are there with me now for granted.

And hence their ‘value’ is not appreciated, validated and I am not grateful for them.

Quotes About Living Life In The Moment. QuotesGramI am always chasing things/people that I ‘still’ need to fill my life with!


I consider myself ‘empty’ now and strongly believe it would be so without my present list of things/people that I want!

It had been so as a kid/ as a teenager/ adult/ 10 years ago and now! I’ve always wanted to have things/people that I’ve been chasing.


And when and if I got them (wish/desire being fulfilled) I did not want them as
·        I said/felt I got much later in life
·        I’ve outgrown that phase/toy in life
·      Things/people didn’t behave the way I desired. Example: Job had colleagues/ commuting/ profile/ boss/ less salary problems and what not. I always suffered the job that I so desired! 


Contd.......

# living in the moment, mindfulness, life, living, happiness, pain and suffering, anger, desires, owing and enjoying, 

Posts old also on this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=living+in+the+moment 

Food for thought : 

Good to work for achieving in life. 

Better it is that we have desires to amass wealth and all that it buys. 

But is all our work and energy for only buying and amassing? What do we plan to do with all that we purchased and have if not to use them or enjoy them? Are we planning to use them or postponing using them?

Do we take time to enjoy the little joys of life?

Are we living life, experiencing it or only taking it as 'to do list' that needs to be ticked at all costs?


Some work: 

If you had to describe yourself in a word or a sentence what would it be? (It can be in any language that you are comfortable in...)

Be careful about losing weight. Don't lose too much in short time too....it can be unhealthy.....check it and be safe.....

mothers-to be and new moms don't take this challenge........just do exercise - the safe ones and get healthy......



7 comments:

Supriya said...

Musafir..

Kshitija said...

Witty

Supriya said...

By Musafir I meant to convey that I see myself as a traveler.

I am traveling through this life/these lives, seeing, listening, feeling, experiencing, learning and moving on to the next. Every moment I remind myself that the destination is yet to come, keep an open mind and enjoy the journey.

Aarthi said...

Rose🌹

Kshitija said...

This post has helped me today on many of the aspects that I have been thinking about since past few days . It gave me a food to heal thank you
Thank you reiki
Thank you Guruji

V Sridhar said...

"I am" a work & play in progress...

Vaibhav said...

Witty :)