Friday, May 22, 2020

Expectations and conditions





Contd........

Expectations and conditions

Quotes about Apply (532 quotes)

This topic is vast and so will be addressed again and again in various ways and situations for better understanding along with other topics in near future.

84 Motivational Quotes By James Allen For Your Soul, Heart And Mind

Till then do a small homework. Don’t label yourself as Type A/B/C/D. Just see how you expect me to write and I didn’t. That's it! No labeling. 

44 Law of Attraction Quotes That Will Help Improve Your Life ...

Similarly, someone in your life would have not done or done something against your ‘expectations’. Sit in meditation. Go through that event. Look at your response and question your feeling – be it anger, sadness etc.

Now ask “what was my expectation?”

Why did I get angry/sad etc? Why do I think he/she should do as per my expectation?

What are the conditions I lay in this relationship?

What are the conditions I have in my expectations?

Why does he/she not fulfill my expectations?

Write it down.

Quotes about Similar conditions (28 quotes)Do this exercise with your spouse/kid/colleague/neighbor/family/just about anyone. Do at least with two people.

See what expectation and conditions mean to you now.

Is there a difference between what you’ve written previously and now?

Sit to heal the area that needs to be healed. 

If you think there is nothing more to heal, move on.

Whether you think you need to heal or not - both is your call and choice!

Pick your call and act accordingly!

Concluded...... 

# expectations, conditions, trust


What questions did this post address?

What points did you understand and what are worth working on?



No comments: