Saturday, May 2, 2020

Me, my Guru – on heaven and hell



Contd........

Me, my Guru – on  heaven and hell


Good old karma | Buddha quotes inspirational, Buddhism quote ...
Now replace Master with every person in your life separately and re-enact this story completely. Don’t worry it’ll take only ½ an hour to one hours max. it can be your spouse, kid, sibling, colleague, boss, neighbor – in short anyone and everyone who is cause of pain and suffering in your life. You can also replace Master with life, Universe and today’s Pandemic situation. What do you see?




You’ll see that in every situation your expectations from them, the conditions that you set for their behaviour, your ego is the cause of your anger, irritation, helplessness and even tears. These are the cause of your pain and suffering. And thus we create our hell with these reactions and choices in our day to day life!

Our expectations, anger and conditioning of mind are the tools we use to create our hell.
453 Best KARMA!! images | Karma, Karma quotes, Words
But when we take a pause, look within, heal the situation instead of complaining or suffering it, we choose heaven for ourselves. We work on creating heaven for ourselves.


Heaven or hell is not a one time destination. It is not the goal of our journey. It is the station of our journey that we keep going to with our every single choice and action.

Our healing increases our awareness. That in turn makes us choose heaven over hell more number of times. That way we seek heaven more often than not!

If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you ...We don’t know what treasures we hit upon till we get them. We usually related and think ‘Reiki’ to be an avenue to fulfill our desires (that we are eligible for or that which is good for us or ones that we can handle) or a shield that protects us from all that is bad and harmful.


This is ‘the point’ that most of the sadhaks start their journey with Reiki. Though they start for this it is neither the end nor the ‘be all’ that Reiki can give us or bestow us with. Only the ‘regular sadhaks’ (regular – includes every student from 1st degree channel to masters)  will go through this stage in multi-layer way. Their expectations are met in multi-dimensional way or multi-layered way.

Contd........

# hell and heaven, mind, mind games, anger, expectations, conditions, clarity of thought, balance of mind, being stoic, stress, response and reactions, challenges of life

old posts related to this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=conditions 

Questions answered :

  • Why are we suffering day in and day out?
  • How to be happy?
  • How to mend people who are responsible for our suffering in our lives?
  • What is the cause of our pain and suffering?
  • When will our suffering come to an end?


Food for thought: 

  • One sees a problem where the other sees an opportunity! The difference is in the perspective.
  • The perspective decides our reaction or response.
  • The perspective decides our fate.
  • Perspective totally depends on the individual.
  • That way 'self' is responsible for his hell or heaven.
  • Self is within my reach to correct and the good news is that by correcting our responses over the period of time the way our life expresses itself also changes for better.
Life Tips:

Today when I went to stand in balcony saw two birds eating the food I had kept as bird food. I looked at them for long. And then I realized I was looking at my 'reiki miracle' not one but......
  1. I could SEE the birds (meaning I had sight)
  2. The joy I experienced just by seeing them eat
  3. I had time to 'be' with them
  4. Their 'chatter' that sounded so musical to my ears (bahut saari batein kar rahe the) 
  5. I had food to share with them
  6. I had heart to share with them
  7. Reiki gave me 'a thought' to share it with them
  8. The beauty of those birds
I came inside to attend to some other chores. But the miracle list continued. It was just I had cut it short by moving on to other chores......
Though it happened every day I still felt 'wow' every time i noticed. I had such miracles happening to me on daily basis.

3 comments:

Sainath said...

I put out water and toor dal today for birds, came back after sometime and saw a pigeon eating it. For a couple of minutes I calmly watched it have the food.

Kshitija said...

I have done the exercise of replacing the master with each person and the situation varies and my reaction also is different in each situation
This exercise helped me in reducing the inner baggage with the people
Thank you reiki
Thank you Guruji

Vaibhav said...

Greetings Mam,

It gives me immense pleasure to share news that

1) A massive hole in ozone layer over arctic is now closed, Directly or Indirectly I believe that we reiki channels also have been a responsible part of this healing.



2) Also with reduction in pollution from Vehicles, Industries etc... 3rd Highest peak in world ie.. Kanchenjunga is now visible from West Bengal's Siliguri(West Bengal), I too see the skies in our area is much clear

3) I also read in news papers about water in Tank bund being much clean that what it was before as Industries are closed down and also the Water in Ganga river scientifically proven fit for drinking.

Thank you mam for teaching us about Mother Earth Healing...
Thank you to all Reiki channels who regularly and religiously do mother earth healing...
Thank you Guruji...
Thank you Reiki...
Thank You Mother Earth for accepting our prayers and letting yourself heal. May God bless us all so that we nourish each other in future too.

P.S: To all those who haven't started doing Mother Earth healing, please start doing now atleast , because of COvid, there is lot of reduction in pollution across the world so if you heal now(I mean with less pollution levels existing) the energies will go a long way in keeping our planet fit for many more years.