Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The man and the frogs




Contd.....

Stories and all - Man and the frogs

We think we need to address ‘so many issues’ for one thing or person to go right but all it takes is sending only ‘one frog’, fear, out of our mind pond!

Ignorance Quotes Is Bliss | Being ignored quotes, Bliss quotes, Quotes

The problem is not the situation. The problem is the way we see it; the place we see it.

3-Day Quote Challenge: DAY 1 – thehappylife101

We ‘think’ we need to address this. We ‘think’ we need to handle and correct it. We ‘think’ we are responsible for all the ‘bad’ imaginary happenings! But the fact is ‘we’ are not! And the cause is the other frog called ‘ignorance’. Our ignorance makes us believe that we are the makers of fate and destiny of our near and dear ones! That is wrong! All we have to do is ‘catch’ this frog and ‘throw’ it out of the ‘mind pond’, and lo! Our life is peaceful!

Words of Wisdom ~ Emotional Intelligence


How to catch this frog? Simple! Build your ‘trust’ in Reiki/God, as the case may be, and they will do the job!

Ramana Maharshi says “once you sit in the train, it’ll carry both you and the luggage to the destination. Similarly, let Reiki/God carry you and your desires to the destination!”

Why are you carrying your luggage after taking ticket and sitting in the train? The answer is, again, ignorance.

Trust – trust Him to do the needful. But our own fear says “what if this doesn’t happen?’ or “what if what shouldn’t happen, happens?”.

39 Ignorance Quotes - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Fear of change

In both cases, when you do Reiki, things go your way. You have your experiences to fall back on for this! When this happens, it is good! 

Contd....... 

# trust, surrender, karma, expectations, conditions, advice, help and love, pain and suffering, you are what you read 


Questions addressed : 
  • Why do we have so many problems in life?
  • Why does one problem goes when the other comes?
  • How to solve my problems in one go?
  • What is the cause of all my problems?
Points to be understood :
  • When repeatedly it is projected, told, explained so many times that ignorance and fear are the root of all the problems why then do we not solve them? Why don't we just sit to solve it say for atleat 6 months at a stretch?
  • Why do we just READ this blog and move on in life as if by just reading we have done some 'favour' on Guru,Reiki, God or Universe? And over and above that we even expect results for that?!?
  • Why are we talking about our 'tensions and worries' instead of spending time on healing them?
  • The afternoon 1-2pm time /slot is cancelled in our healing session. That is for you to do healing on your own. Be it chanting or self healing etc. Then how come few are behaving as if they got 'holiday' from school? They don't think they need to spend that time for healing? Look at your attitude before commenting on others!
  • Healing takes years of sadhan - not because it is so hard or long process. But because our heart doesn't want to leave the comfort of suffering for long. We have our reasons and justifications to come back to our original (present) state of being in pain. 
  • Want strongly to overcome your any 'attitude' then dropping it is just a matter of one 'thought!"
  • As long as we think the "other" is responsible for our problems and suffering, we end up victims of our situations and circumstances......Instead know we attract our situations and people in life........there must be a reason we had attracted them in the first place.....accept it, know it, own it and heal it. When you heal it, first you get strength to face it, then clarity and awareness that it is a blessing which you were taking for a curse, then you heal it to transform it and finally you transcend it.........
  • I agree it is a long process and a boring and difficult one - but that is the only one I know..........if you know of other method please feel free to stop being here, stop doing reiki and follow it - that gives you happiness your way.......



2 comments:

Supriya said...

This article came at a perfect time. Reading it helped me keep my head straight when I needed it the most.

The past week was critical for me. I facilitated a project meeting over a conference call. I focused on preparing with the faith that I will do it well.

When the meeting started I felt in control but during the course there were many more things that got discussed, and I was not sure any more. My faith weakened there and I was letting my ignorance take over. Thankfully it was all in my head and did not reflect in my behavior.

Soon after the meeting when I was still wondering how it went, my boss sent an email to my higher ups appreciating my work. Another lady from that call emailed me to appreciate my work. Others wanted me to share the document I had referenced.

I realized that during the meeting I let my ‘ignorance’ bother me and ‘fear’ started raising its head. It was the overall healing during the years that helped me stay calm. I learned that the meeting was headed in the right direction and that I was prepared enough to be able to contribute to the discussions and was flexible enough to refocus.

I did not have to fix anyone or anything, just had to keep my fear aside and keep going ie keep working on myself. No preparation goes in vain. It reaffirmed that I need to do what is necessary and leave everything else on him.

Thank you!

Aparna Deshpande said...

Yes ma'am i notice that ๐Ÿธ frog in me i star work on it thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ with love and gratitude ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™