Friday, December 8, 2017

Me, My Guru - Stories and All! Clean the House!


Me, My Guru - Stories and All! Clean the House!


further to Post " Clean the House"  https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=clean+the+house


(Contd...)






Few months later she came and said “Thank-you Guruji for giving such a valuable advice. I cleaned the house and found lots of empty boxes and bottles still in the racks. I threw them away.



I found lots of things that I didn’t use any more or need any more. I gave them away. Some boxes had items that were spoiled or crossed their expiry date. I disposed them off. Now empty of useless, unused and spoiled items, my house felt and looked clean. I felt healthier and happier. Thank-you!



also related posts : https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=clean+the+house

(and you understood as...???)

1 comment:

Kshitija said...

I want to clean away the unwanted fat from my body every minute I am prickling myself to do it I want do it right now start it right now