Saturday, December 23, 2017

Me, my Guru – On right and wrong! Oh the do’s and don’ts!



Contd.....


Me, my Guru – On right and wrong! Oh the do’s and don’ts!


Luckily for me, he asked her this question and her answer was “I answered your questions. That’s all! They are not ‘the law’ that I frame for you to follow. You, usually come with your pain and suffering in the matters of life and its situations to me. The option that you are using already is not able to get you out of your pain and suffering nor is it helping you to take a decision either way. So, I give you the picture of cause and effect in such scenario with various options. Like in a relationship, I may say, if you hate you’ll receive just that and if you want ‘love, respect, admiration’, then you should give only that! Here I am giving you the cause and effect summarily. Yes, it may sound harsh at times to you but if you keep insisting on being what you are, doing what you do and complaining that you are not receiving what you desire – trust me I need to shake you up a bit to make you see where you are going wrong. Either you change how you respond to what you receive or change your acceptance or results while holding on to your way of dealing with things and people.



My job is only to make this point clear. Nothing more, nothing less! To convince you is not part of my agenda! I don’t get any ‘brownie’ points to convince you of ‘some view point’. I don’t have ego to please that demands that the other listens and agrees to what I’ve to say.





Then why do I put forth these options, ideas or solutions? Just to inform you of ‘options’ available to get out of that painful situation you are in. You can still choose not to follow these leads and suffer as before – but that is a choice you make out of options available to you now. Previously, you thought you were forced to suffer and there was no way out. Now you know a way out and still choose to suffer. That is the difference. Now it’s your choice not a compulsion.”


No comments: