Thursday, December 21, 2017

Me, my Guru – On right and wrong! Oh the do’s and don’ts!



Me, my Guru – On right and wrong! Oh the do’s and don’ts!




Recently, I’ve been prone to more pain thanks to our Guru. Most of the questions were answered in such a way that I wasn’t happy or comfortable with the solutions and answers. But I didn’t have guts to say the same to her. But my habit of visiting her class, sessions continued as this habit had become compulsive by nature and I didn’t realize it till I no longer could do much about it. What I cursed as my weakness and liability was something that I would see as her blessing and my ‘good karma’ much later in my life. But for now I suffered this situation and the worst part was I couldn’t share it with anyone especially our gang of Rahul and others as they never felt this way, not could understand how I felt or why? And I couldn’t understand how they never found her answers undigestible and insulting.

But today I found my ‘soul mate’ in a person who questioned her and her replies blatantly! He simply asked “Guruji, there are many answers of yours in reply to our queries which I don’t find acceptable to me. Can you give me separate time so that I can point out those questions to you and you can then convince me of your answers and stand?”


I was all ears when that man said these ‘soothing words’ and I was in alert mode ready to seek her permission to be part of that discussion the moment she agreed to his request. But she poured water on my hopes sooner than ‘now’. “You’ve asked a question and I answered. Period! There is no need for me to convince you of my answers. Take it or leave it! It’s your choice! I am not here marketing my ‘answers’ and I don’t have targets to arrive of ‘convincing’ any one” she replied with her trade-mark smile that lit up her eyes.


Contd.....

suggested reads : https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=advice

No comments: