Tuesday, January 3, 2017

whatsapp group!



This is just to intimate you and all others that I did't and won't (in all probability) start a whatsapp group!

I think I am smart enough not to require a smart phone and hence, I don't even have a 'smart phone'. so how can I start?

Not only this, I am not on any of the social media - so any so-called reiki group you join, it is at your risk.....my only advice would  be DON'T JOIN....the rest is up to you! you all are smart enough to take right decisions....

3 comments:

Rahul Deshpande said...

in reiki to get connected best way is in meditation rather then whats up.

Rahul Deshpande said...

Always when we are at higher level of energy connected in such case we are connected to gurus in meditation where you get clarity of thought much beter then in whatss up

Rahul Deshpande said...

yesterday ie on 2nd of jan i thought of asking guru ji on whats up - group for reiki channels, and to my surprise today there is post on whats up. i got my answwer - thank you reiki and thank you guru ji