Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year Resolutions!


One more beautiful soul - Mona - shares what she received from year 2016:

Things I achieved in 2016
 
1) Got the courage to shut down a loss making venture and start a new one
2) Was diagnosed with a disease which I successfully conquered without using an medicines
3) Went for a trip with my best friend (after making false promises for 3 years)
4) Understood the value of friendship a little more
5) Got appreciated for my work
6) Started doing reiki more frequently
7) Spent the most amount of time with my parents this year since I got married
8) Learnt a few new recipes
9) Started dancing again
10) Improved my diet 
11) Started following news regularly

Things I'm grateful for
 
1) A beautiful house with everything I need
2) Got some really good books which changed my perspective
3) Technology for letting me see my family everyday
4) My new laptop

People I am thankful for
 
1) My Guru who is forever loving and guides me to achieve my best 
2) My household help and cook who reach my home at sunrise and cook delicious meals for us
3) My parents and sister for being a constant support through all my problems
4) My husband who is a role model for how an ideal spouse should be
5) My in-laws for showering so much love and affection on me 
6) My employees for understanding me and forever supporting the company
7) My vendors and partners for supporting me with the business
8) My friends, niece and nephew who never fail to put a smile on my face

Happy moments of 2016
 
1) Turning my new venture profitable
2) Goa trip with my husband
3) Shimla trip with family
4) Receiving appreciation emails from customers
5) Meeting all my three flatmates from college together (first time we were all together after 4 years)
6) Spending time with my father 
7) Going to Wonderla with family :-) (same as vaibhav)
8) Had a beautiful birthday in Delhi
9) Enjoyed myself thoroughly at a friends wedding in Jaipur
10) Went to ISKCON Bangalore

Thank you Guruji. Thank you Reiki.

No comments: