Sunday, January 1, 2017

on New Year Resolutions!



This is the list of Vaibhav lal on what 2016 gave him:

Year 2016 for me ..

1)Met many new people , improved relationships with existing ones with the help of Reiki

2)Went to Wonderla .. , infact went to a amusement park after many years ..

3)Watched more movies than in any other year earlier...

4)Improved my physical health by following strict diet... feel much energetic now...
(You can ask me how? , will surely reply ..)

5)Better understanding on things..yeah I did still stumble on some places but yes I believe I can improve more..

6)Gave a solo rap performance at an office event ...

7) Overcame a medical emergency in my family ... 15 days, staying at hospital was a great challenge, glad that me and my entire family could overcome it and now all going strong and good !

8) Better understanding about and fulfilling my responsibilities , improved performance at my job.

9)Bought a new phone .... yeah, its sooper cool and fast! Redmi 3S Prime , ofcourse there are more better models but this one suits all my requirements .. Bought new mattresses & cushion too.. ahh its super soft and fluffy , relaxing sleep after a tiring day's travel and work..

10) Moved to new office space and yes better travel-time management than before.

11)Chose better , healthier , tasty & nutritious options for Lunch at office.Thanks to TinMen (Food Delivery Service)

12)Doing Meditation daily before going to sleep.. yes, feels so refreshed when you get up and you get that complete and blissful sleep..

Thank You Guruji..
Thank You Reiki..



 

looking forward to seeing lists of others.........

No comments: