Saturday, January 14, 2017

On Shiva and parvathi – The Indian Mythology – Me, My Guru




On Shiva and parvathi – The Indian Mythology – Me, My Guru




After that explanation of Salman, we didn’t get back to the mood of asking her any question. So we left for the day. But today at the start itself someone said  I too never got tired of believing in God or doing whatever I could !!I just got tired of waiting for the results!!! Totally confused on what's happening or going to
happen... Wondering If what ever hardwork I'm putting was in correct direction or not.. seeking guidance and praying to god for results to happen, for Miracles to happen..Assuming  someday It will change in a miraculous way !!I was hurt and crying... so suddenly it struck in my mind about Lord shiva waiting so long for Parvathi  etc...my situation and that situation is/might be totally different.. just a thought struck in my mind so I asked it mam.......This was my state long ago and I went through that stage, infact I am still confused and hence would like to know that’.



‘Guruji, with your permission, can I talk?’ that was a lady in her 50’s talking. We had seen her many times but she hardly interacted with anyone. Not that she was rude or moody. Infact, she was always smiling and looked cheerful. It was just that she hardly talked on her own.  She, though listened to others often. Eshwari, that was her name continued after receiving the nod from our Guruji. ‘as a teenager I had many dreams and desires. I planned to
work for them but fate decided otherwise. First my health got affected,  then my job and then I realized that not one from my family liked me. Dislike is a very small word for their feeling. But I kept going, doing whatever work came my way. I fulfilled every duty, every responsibility of my every role. It wasn’t validated or appreciated – well, that’s a different story. There was one woman who for 15 years of marriage didn’t know anything of cooking as she was served by her m-i-l. Her husband earned more than enough and put all his earnings in her hands. She gave and decided the pocket money he had to carry. She decided and even now her husband wears the shirt that she tells him to. She didn’t have to look into any outside work like bank, insurance, post-office etc. Yet, she is considered ‘great’ by my spouse and she flaunts her ‘good wife’ tag.




Here, inspite of health complications, I had to pick up and drop my kids. I was earning more than enough to share more than 50% of house expenses. I was looking into all bank, ticketing, insurance and such work. Remember, you didn’t have internet to do all this by a click of your finger then. Everything was to be done physically. Yet my spouse said ‘I was bad wife as I didn’t fold clothes and kept house untidy’ – this inspite of so many people praising me for keeping and maintaining house so well inspite of doing so many jobs and other activities! That was at personal front – sheer hell. My career which was good went to dogs after marriage. I kept doing all sorts of jobs. Yes, I was earning good, but
didn’t have a regular job nor regular timings nor fixed income.  In short, both professional and personal life was in mess. Jobs I did never matched my capabilities. My effort seemed to go down the drains. When I got good offer, I couldn’t take it because of some or other family restraint. And even this sacrifice was never validated. Forget about it, I was taunted always for not being ‘smart’ enough to be able to earn the easy way. I was taunted as ‘labour class’ for all the sundry jobs I would take up. I hope you would’ve got a rough picture of the shit I was in. (pardon my language Guruji). I cried not knowing what to do. I felt clueless. I didn’t know where I was going. 

Then our Guruji said something that stuck with me since “you have
short term desires and look at short periods of time. But He plans long term for you. If you are in sadhan, with purity of intent, no malice for anyone, working out your part of responsibility without being bothered for praise or censure, trust me He’ll chalk out a life beyond your wildest dreams. ‘He’ll fulfil your desire’ is what you believe. But, He’ll take care of all your needs and take you where you ought to be and groom you, sculpt you into a beautiful human that you are capable of. Don’t limit his capacity of Grace with your prayers. Just be in regular sadhan and let him do his job. Just see the results for yourself. Go with the flow for just 15years and then know it for yourself’.

contd........

3 comments:

Madhumita said...

Ok Pradyumna sending right now

Kshitija said...

Thank you very much he is continuing to recover they said it is a mild brain stroke and found a clot in the brain they said it would be cured with medication I request all to please send reiki for the next 1 week

Kshitija said...

I started reading these posts again and it's like an all new awakening