Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Sadhan for August - 2024

 


Sadhan for August - 2024






This month let's take care of physical body.

Let’s exercise for 30 mts 4 times a week.

You can do it as thrice daily of 10 mts each session.

Those who are doing more, don’t reduce the time.

Those who can do more, DO.

Exercise can be done indoors as yoga or other forms of exercise.



Or, it can be our simplest of all exercises – walking!

Take a pick and stick to it.

You can mix-n-match your regime too!

Just exercise the said time.

******

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

V Sridhar said...

This is an on going activity for me.. But for this month of August I will "go the extra mile" and call it "Guru Special" for All our Gurus everywhere guiding us in the path of light and love...
Love & Gratitude ❤️ 🙏

Aparna Deshpande said...

Thank you 🙏🙋❤️ Aaj bahot kuch huva hai aaj me bahot khush hu time me sab kuch ho raha hai thank you so much for very nice techniques and i am feeling that you are always with me when i am doing something I feel you are with me thank you so much 🙏🙋💕 with lots of love and gratitude 💝💝💝

Mona said...

I will do this. Thank you.