Monday, July 1, 2024

Achievements of June 2024

 


Achievements of June 2024




Go back to see the targets set for June 2024. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2024/05/target-for-june-2024.html

How many have you reached?

What are the other miracles that stopped at your door?

What are your wow moments of June 2024?

What are the steps you can take to make ‘every target set’ doable this June?

If there are targets that you couldn't achieve in spite of you deciding on it, then sit and find out the reasons for it...

then make an action plan to overcome that weakness and next month you'll be able to do better than the previous month.....

That's how this exercise should benefit you.

This is not to blindly write a few lines on "target" and come back with "what you did"...

Don't do these acts blindly......be mindful and work towards your possibilities...

***


1 comment:

Swati said...

The June targets achieved.
I did 20-25 days of emotional healing. Felt really good.
I did 20-25days of rebirth mediation with anger.
Lost almost 500-600gms.
Taking shower the first thing in the morning. Feel good and energetic.
Healing is helping me to be calm n relax even when helps are not around. No cribbing not frustrated as such. Little here and there I feel is there.
It has helped me to be grateful even in tough times. I feel a difference in me.

Thank you reiki thank you guruji