Sunday, November 19, 2023

Reflections – on addressing a simple issue – at last!

 


Contd.....

Reflections – on addressing a simple issue – at last!




“Logic in the fool’s hand is dangerous – for him!” – Remember that and make assumptions and statements. Listen! Wait! Heal!

Though it is a simple incident that can teach us a lot, it can be used and understood by all and sundry to come to wrong conclusions. That reflects the stage they are in right now! So keep healing one and all! Then, come back after a few months/ years and read the same article. If your understanding is different and there is a smile on your lips, know you have outgrown your own misconception and stupidity in some small way! To others, it may be nothing! But, to you, it means your journey. Celebrate it! Own it! Talk about it to others! Share! And then, understand the importance of healing and keep going the same path! For this is not the “all of understanding”.

“There are miles to go before we go to sleep!” 

So keep walking. Keep healing. Keep growing by outgrowing !

 

******     

# reflections, solutions and problems, on solving the problems, solutions, on life, issues of life, mindfulness, awareness, clarity of thought, problem solving, beingness, disturbed mind, calm mind, seeing solutions, 

Also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2015/05/on-love.html read the entire post......


  

 

 

        

                    

 

 

    

 

 

 

   

                  


2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Sadhan
The week I have observed myself and I have noticed the following
1. I never liked to go to functions .
2. I am eagerly waiting for the marriage of my cousin .
3. I started participating in the 10 day celebrations.
4. I used to be scared of what people would say and avoid people now I am being with them.
5. I am conscious about the food that I am eating. Previously there was no awareness in this regard.
6. Walking , exercise, pranayama have become part of my life.
7 The way I do sadhan has changed
Thank you reiki thank you guruji.

Kshitija said...

After reading this posts it struck me

In my daily routine I worry about things that can be done easily for example
1. Watch has stopped : oh watch has stopped. I need to change the battery. Why only me ? Why not others of the house ? All this would go in mind but once when I start questioning my self watch stopped? So what can I do ? Change the battery. Ok let me change and immediately get up and change after changing I look at my thoughts and I feel calm. Then I understood for such an easy task I was worrying since 2 days what a stupid thing to do?
2. There are many such things of daily life which I unnecessarily worry about where in actuality I can simply do it