Thursday, November 2, 2023

Milestones - 500000 hits so far!

 


Milestones - 500000 hits so far!



Did I do anything extra to reach here? NO!

Do I take credit for anything in this regard? I can, but I didn't do anything substantial to take credit...

Does this mean anything great? Maybe, not!!!


Still, do we need to acknowledge this and make a huge cry about it? why not? 



When we complain about every small thing in our life - over and over again about something trivial too, why not apply that attitude to 'validating and celebrating' even "little nothings" of life?

This surely is a "little nothing" of my life - yet why not cheer about it, for it and celebrate it is the question that decides my day!!!


Let's learn to look and validate, and appreciate every little nothing of our life - at least for next week to come!



Share if you care!

At least note down in your journal if you don't share in blog....


also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=hits+so+far 

2 comments:

BHAGYA REKHA said...

GOOD morning Madam,

this is bhagyarekha.

I experienced yesterday, In my office printer repaired we needed printouts.
i said to printer you are a good printer you gave so much service we need now please maa work on,

immediately the printer start to work, again its repaired but we got the prints what we need.

Living things - non-living things also they received appreciation,

but we wont (validate & appreciate) because play the important role ego, jealous.

i will work on myself, this week i will do validate appreciate the things .

thank you mam, thank you reiki thank you gurujis thanks to all 

Aparna Deshpande said...

Ma'am things happening again and again it's same pattern there is a wonderful massage hides in it thanks to reiki for that 🙏🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
But i am very calm.i am working on myself thank you so much ma'am
💕💕💕 i am feeling blessed and once again thank you for everything with lots of love and gratitude 🙏🙏🙏