Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Milestones - 2023 blog posts

 


Milestones - 2023 blog posts - Next stop




Honestly speaking, https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/09/milestones-2023-blog-posts.html I was skeptical as on Sep 8th 23. The numbers were pathetic. I wasn't happy with myself. Though I had reasons to justify, I also have "arguments" to counter them myself like "You have millions reasons to 'not do' and have and need only one to do i.e., "to do"....

But, your participation and cheers kept the morale high and here we are at our next milestone reached - that of 156 posts - that of the year 2013. 

Now, our next target is that of the year 2009 and 2019 - that is 174. Hope to reach there by year-end! Keep reading, and keep participating. You do your part good and I'll do mine!

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=posts 

Read the above link and find out :

1. Why these milestones are important 

2. How to celebrate them and 

3.Why to celebrate them...


No comments: