Saturday, November 4, 2023

Being eligible for grace – for recollecting and living the resolve taken by us

 


Being eligible for grace – for recollecting and living the resolve taken by us




At the start of this year https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/01/bundles-of-joy-january-2023.html?showComment=1698915863742…. We decided to do this simple task at the end of every month. Since, I didn’t remind at the end of every month, no one put up this list as decided by me.

I was waiting. I was waiting for someone to turn up on this. Today, I am glad, Mona took that initiative to go back to that resolve and fulfill it. Bless you on that! And for that, you receive Reiki from me for the next 3 days starting today!


What does this tell? Which attitude is expressed by Mona in this act of hers?   

Can any body share the reason for eligibility to receive reiki for such acts?

********                


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

This speaks about the commitment towards what has been promised.

Each one who is working on him/ herself and coming up with their experiences of awareness, growth and is over coming the fear , pain etc is eligible for the grace .