Friday, November 17, 2017

Question time again!


Answer this question ASAP for me :

".....We want happy people around, luxury living,  open minded people around etc in life. But sometimes we don't get that. 
Now coming to me ... I have few standards , expectations from myself n my life thinking I deserve all that. But as of now I am enjoying little of what I expect.

Why are we surrounded with certain type of PPL. 
Why don't we get what all we or I desire for.
How do I make myself worthy......."

Don't try to answer as i would or give answer that i want to listen....tell what you think and how you would answer it.......

2 comments:

Mona said...

We will meet the same kind of people again and again till the time we grow up and stop getting effected. We cannot choose wat happens around us, but our response is our choice. It's not your "fault" if someone around you is miserable, but it's your "responsibility" to only take the positive out of every situation.

Sai said...

1. Why are we surrounded with certain type of people?
-To teach us what we need to learn, like humility, gratitude, love, patience and other necessary virtues. In order to learn, I believe one needs to see the gurus present in people and other living entities they come across.
-Also if I owe him/her something or vice versa, this debt needs to be settled, making that person’s presence necessary.
-Sometimes they are just there, for no apparent reason.

2. Why don't we get what all we or I desire for?
- Karma: Maybe something I did in the past (this life or previous) or what I am doing in the present, is repelling certain situation/thing that I desire. Also the good and bad deeds of my ancestors could be a cause for this.
-Worthiness: Simply putting it, I may not be worthy to receive it yet. Maybe I dint put in the necessary amount of work to get what I want (which is applicable in many cases), which makes me unworthy.

3. How do I make myself worthy?
Analyze what I want completely from all angles possible. Then check if greed, jealousy, anger or other such undesirable qualities are involved. Finally, work towards it in the appropriate approach. Say, if I want to go into body building, I need to exercise regularly, eat healthy food, sleep and wake up on time etc. Next if I want to achieve something spiritual in nature, I need to do regular sadhan, chant mantras, meditate etc.