Sunday, November 12, 2017

The greatest curse of Kaliyuga – Praising and fault-finding – Me, My Guru



Contd.......


The greatest curse of Kaliyuga – Praising and fault-finding – Me, My Guru





Few were our responses and now we could understand where we came from. Now I was ashamed of myself. I was glad I attended this session, otherwise I would’ve continued committing the same blunder and also believing to be ‘right’ and ‘good person’. And I was the one always thinking and questioning “Why do good people suffer?”

I always assumed myself to be good inspite of behaving so....now I understand what she meant when she said “we all receive as per our Karma”. On day-to-day basis if I had gone around hurting, taunting, bad-mouthing and insulting others this way because of my inferiority complex, how could I expect appreciation, respect and affection in my life? And yet – praise the Lord! I did. That was Reiki’s grace. Being merciful and giving more than what I deserved and yet I asked “Why did I receive anything from Reiki?” Agreed I didn’t receive what I desired but I also received more than what I was worthy of receiving i.e., if I sat sincerely and look at all that I deserved and got...!


She continued with her explanation “By negating others’ achievements and abilities, we lost out on our chance of working towards gaining that quality or ability. Not only that, we ended being more negative than before. This fault-finding nature is a double-edged sword that not only harmed the other but also cuts our chance for improvement”.


No comments: